2020 – 21 Elementary and Middle School Tuition Rates
|GRADE LEVEL||ANNUAL TUITION||12 MONTH PLAN
(JULY 2020-JUNE 2021)
|10 MONTH PLAN
(JULY 2020-APRIL 2021)
|Middle School (6th-8th)||$8,410||$700.83||$841.00|
Before and After School Care is available for school age children up to 12 years of age and costs $10.00 an hour. The before school hours start at 6:30 am and the after school hours go until 6:00 pm.
|ENROLLMENT FEES RESERVE YOUR STUDENT’S SPOT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE|
|Kindergarten / Elementary Enrollment Fees (per student)||$450|
|Middle School Enrollment Fees (per student)||$525|
|Early Childhood Education Enrollment Fees (per student)||$310|
|School Age Extended Care Enrollment Fees (per student)||$125|
|Enrollment Fee (per student, if paid by March 27, 2020)||$100 discount|
|Full Tuition Payment (per student, if paid by September 1, 2020)||$200 discount|
|Multiple Child Tuition Discount (applied to 2nd, 3rd child’s tuition balance)||$150 discount|
|Referral Incentive (for each new family referred and enrolled for 6 months||$500|
|FACTS Fees (waived if payment plan set up by Sept. 1, 2020 – additional fee thereafter)||$50 waived|
Included in Tuition and Fees (no additional charge)
- Technology Fee (Classroom Instruction & Equipment)
- Art (K-5th &6th-8th elective)
- Choir (K-5th)
- Band (5th-8th elective)
- Retreat (6th-8th)
- Science Fair (6th-8th)
- Math Olympiads (6th-8th)
- Learning Assistance Program
- Campus Activities
- Athletic Event Admissions
- Cornerstone T-shirt
- School Accident Insurance
Important Registration Information
- All enrollment forms must be completed and returned with applicable fees.
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable. (The only exception to this is if you apply for tuition assistance, and are
not awarded enough assistance to be able to afford tuition, and choose to withdraw your child.)
- Enrollment will not be finalized until your payment plan has been set up in FACTS.
- A convenience fee will be charged for credit card use.
- Tuition assistance is available on the basis of documented financial need and availablity of funds for families
that qualify. Applications are completed online through FACTS and must be submitted no later than
the deadlines posted online. Instructions are available in the school office.
- A total of 30 service hours are required by each family annually. A fee of $15.00 per hour will be
assessed at the end of each grading period for service hours not completed.
- Students not picked up by 3:15 p.m. will be taken to the office. There is a $10 charge for any student checked in
for any portion of the first ten minutes. After 3:25, the cost is $1.00/minute. Charges will be billed through FACTS.
If you would like to enroll your child in the Before and After School Care Program, please contact Caitlin Smith
in the ECE office at email@example.com.
- Referral discounts are available to CCALL families who are listed by a new family on the application for enrollment
form at the time of application submission. Referral discounts will be applied as a tuition reduction at the end
of the 6th consecutive month in which the new family is enrolled and in good standing. Although limitations
may apply relating to new families receiving tuition assistance or attending part-time, there is no limit on the
number of families that may be referred and for which a referral discount may be received.