Elementary and Middle School Tuition Rates
|Grade Level||Annual Tuition||12 Month Plan|
(July 2019-June 2020)
|10 Month Plan
(July 2019-April 2020)
|Middle School (6th-8th)||$7,710||$642.50||$771.00|
|Enrollment fees reserve your student's spot and are non-refundable|
|Kindergarten / Elementary Enrollment Fees (per student)||$440|
|Middle School Enrollment Fees (per student)||$525|
|School Age Extended Care Enrollment Fees (per student)||$125|
|Enrollment Fee (per student, if paid by April 12, 2019)||$100 discount|
|Full Tuition Payment (per student, if paid by August 27, 2019)||$200 discount|
|Multiple Child Tuition Discount (ECE student enrolled full-time for 6 months/Older student ES/MS)||$150 discount|
|Multiple Child Tuition Discount (students within ECE program) - based on attendance schedule||% discount varies|
|Multiple Child School Age Extended Care Hourly Rate Discount||10% discount|
|Referral Incentive (for each new family referred and enrolled for 6 months)||$500 discount|
|FACTS Fees (waived if payment plan set up by August 27, 2019-additional fee thereafter)||$50 waived|
Included in Tuition and Fees (no additional charge)
- Technology Fee (Classroom Instruction & Equipment)
- Art (K-5th &6th-8th elective)
- Choir (K-5th)
- Band (5th-8th elective)
- Retreat (6th-8th)
- Speech Meet (6th-8th)
- Science Fair (6th-8th)
- Math Olympiads (6th-8th)
- Learning Assistance Program
- Campus Activities
- Athletic Event Admissions
- Cornerstone T-shirt
- School Accident Insurance
Important Registration Information
- All enrollment forms must be completed and returned with applicable fees.
- Enrollment will not be finalized until your payment plan has been set up in FACTS.
- A convenience fee will be charged for credit card use.
- Tuition assistance is available on the basis of documented financial need and availability of funds for families
that qualify. Applications are completed online through FACTS and must be submitted no later than May 1st, 2019. Instructions are available in the school office.
- An after hour fee of $1.00 per minute will be assessed for each minute after 6:00 PM for full day Preschool and Extended Care, and after 11:25 AM for AM Preschool.
- A total of 30 service hours (10 hours per trimester) are required by each family. A fee of $10.00 per hour will be
assessed each trimester for service hours not completed.
- Students arriving before 8:15 AM or not picked up by 3:15 PM will be taken to the Extended Care Program at the Elementary School campus. Students not enrolled to attend this program will be billed at a rate of $10.00 per hour until a completed enrollment form has been submitted along with payment of the enrollment fee. Upon completion of proper enrollment, further attendance will be billed at the regular rate of $7.50 per hour.
- A No-Show fee of $10.00 per day will be assessed for each full day reserved in Extended Care for which there is no attendance (applies during ES/MS No School days and Summer Care Program).
- Referral discounts are available to Cornerstone families who are listed by a new family on the application for enrollment form at the time of application submission. Referral discounts will be applied as a tuition reduction at the end of the 6th consecutive month in which the new family is enrolled and in good standing. Although limitations may apply relating to new families receiving tuition assistance or attending part-time, there is no limit on the number of families that may be referred and for which a referral discount may be received.